Saturday, August 16, 2008

Addie Lu's 4th Birthday Party

We had Addie's 4th "friend" birthday party at the club. She wanted a Little Mermaid party, so I found a mermaid to come to her party! Hannah is from Moulton, and has been a mermaid at several parties. Isn't she beautiful? You can't see it in the picture, but her dress has a tail! Anyway, all the kids were asking her questions like she was truly Ariel. I thought it was funny that one little girl asked her why she had a tail AND legs. Too funny!
Here's Addie's birthday cake. I got brave this year and made the cake myself. It ended up being a lot larger than I thought, and Jeremy had to cover a wave board with foil to have something large enough to put it on. I thought it turned out cute, but more importantly, it tasted good!
Here I am cutting the cake for the kids. I'm glad the cake was so big, we only had a little bit left!
Addie didn't want to take time out from swimming to open her presents, but I finally enticed her up to the present pile. Thanks to everyone for such cute gifts!
Danny loves his pink float and Jeremy wishes he had one too!

No comments: