Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family Fun for Addie's Birthday

We always have a family birthday party for Addie at our house and both families come over for dinner. We have lots of family fun!
Here's Jeremy's dad, Rickey, on the left, with his granddad, Wayne, and uncle, Randy. I thought this was a cute picture of the three of them. Rickey's actually giving Wayne a kiss!
Addie HAS to wear her goggles when she's in the pool!
This is Jeremy's mom, Denise, and his grandmom, Leasle.
Marly and Jeremy's aunt, Donna
My brother was the only man who was man enough to shed the shirt and get in the pool!
Addie with her cupcakes I made her. They are pink lemonade flavored and supposed to look like little drinks with straws. I think my theme was lost in translation a little bit! No one seemed to get why I had put the little straws in there. But I thought they were cute!
Addie with our friends Ann and Jon. They are close family friends of ours and distant relations. Mom, Addie, and I are going with them to Disney World in December.
Here she is opening up some of her gifts.
She loved the pom-pom's Jeremy's grandmother gave her!
Marlo and Travis sent a "Hannah Montana" wig for her. She really looks funny with blond hair!
She also got a Hannah Montana guitar. She is sharing with Jeremy's cousin, Bryant Reece.
We finished up with sparklers out by the pool. I think Addie had a wonderful birthday!




No comments: